Do you want to get involved with VTV, Vanier’s on-line television station?
Are you passionate about news and media? Do you like being in front of or behind a camera? Apply now to to join the VTV team. There are many positions to choose from. Apply today and gain experience you can use for your future career while also meeting new people. We are looking for reporters, editors, videographers and social media managers.
VTV is Vanier College’s online television network. Based out of Vanier Communications and Corporate Affairs, VTV produces both live and prerecorded content. Our goals are to strengthen Vanier’s sense of community, increase public awareness of Vanier College, and provide an outlet for students to submit their work and produce videos themselves. This approach to college television is unique in the Quebec Cégep system, and is an asset for the student body as well as faculty and staff.
How To Apply
- Fill out our online Participant Form
- Use our printable Participant Form that you may submit to F-229
- Come by F-229 to pick up a Participant Form
VTV Positions Currently Available
- Video Editors
- Social Media Managers – Facebook or Twitter (click for details) & Instagram (click here)
Join the VTV community!
There are so many ways to get involved!
- Submit your project ideas.
- Become a TV host or news reporter.
- Volunteer as a videographer or production assistant.
- Submit your original work to be streamed on our network.
Vanier S.T.A.R. – The Student Transcript Activity Record
Vanier Students who volunteer with VTV can use their volunteer hours to apply to S.T.A.R. The Student Transcript Activity Record is a non credit entry on your official transcript for 60+ hours of volunteer work per semester in your school or community.